I was given a Mother’s Day Voucher and used it yesterday. What an amazing experience. I had a Cryo Facial which was out of this world and a fantastic remedial massage. I walk out of the salon feeling relaxed and pampered. I will be visiting Body for Life again. The staff are all lovely Thankyou girls. Xx
Join us for just $94.95/month!
We all neglect our bodies and only address the issue once it becomes unbearable. A monthly massage is a great way to look after your body and mind. PLUS, you can share your membership price with your family, so you’re also looking after their health and wellbeing.
- Membership is a monthly account credit equivalent to a 1-hour massage with one of our fully qualified therapists.
- Any further services you require/wish for you or your family remain available for you at your exclusive member rate.
- If for any reason you do not use your massage in one month you do not automatically lose it. All unused credit will roll forward for a maximum period of three months, after which time they expire if unused.
- Membership benefits can be shared among immediate family/loved ones.
- As a member, our gift cards are available to purchase at your member rate.
- 10% discount off all other services (excluding Allied Health).
- No complicated contract, no exit fee, suspension available. Cancellation only requires a simple three month notice by email
*Memberships cancellation only requires a simple three month notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise no longer required. Membership commences upon signing up to Ezidebit Auto-pay (or when a prepaid membership is purchased). Membership means a continual payment commitment taken monthly until a member provides notice of cancellation. The Body for Life clinic reserves the right to make changes to the membership conditions with fair notice. Account balance is not redeemable as cash and is non-refundable.
I have had the cyro and normatec compression treatments previously. Have felt fantastic straight after and fastens the recovery process. Highly recommended to anyone. Great friendly staff also.
Great treatments, great location for me - I'm tired of going north of river! Professional setting and staff are nice 🙂
I visited Body for Life recently with a sore back, I had an idea that it maybe because I didn’t stretch enough after exercises this causing muscle stiffness, muscles were so stiff all over. A Remedial massage with dry needling by Leah worked like a treat, very intense but, worth the pain. I am now a member and am going to move forward to take care of my body.
Nice staff, the lady was very professional but also calmed my nerves during my first cryotherapy
Amazing service, welcoming feeling, budget friendly pricing, amazing experience
The massage therapist is so professional, and knowledgeable, I always feel very welcomed and in the best hands every time I walk through the door.
Always found the staff friendly and welcoming as you arrive for your appointment. I have been a couple of times, most recent was with Rakel. It was her first day at BFL and she done a fantastic job! I’ll be booking in again soon.
Friendly and very personalised full body massage. I left feeling energised and the ladies (front desk and therapist) I dealt with were professional and couldn't do enough to make me feel comfortable and welcomed. I shall be returning.
Had a relaxation massage and it was wonderful. Leila made me feel so safe and special. Definitely recommend Body for Life to anyone.