When making an appointment at Body for Life, you agree to follow these terms and conditions.
We sincerely thank you for your support, it’s greatly appreciated. Please note that due to the volume of clientele in the centre, we ask our clients to please ensure you arrange someone to look after your children during your scheduled appointment as we can’t accept children to be left alone in the centre during your appointment. This is out of respect to other clients in the centre but also the safety and welfare for your children.
All Appointment Types
It would be greatly appreciated that all NEW CLIENTS could please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment start time so as to complete necessary paperwork.
REGULAR CLIENTS we request arrive 5 minutes before. Arriving late may result in reduced massage time on the table.
- Massage clients will be instructed by their therapist to undress down to your underwear (no underwear no massage) Each Therapist will respect your privacy and you’ll remain fully draped at all times.. All our therapists/practitioners have full rights to stop a treatment at any time should they feel necessary.
- All clients must advise therapists of any medical history, or other physical conditions we should be aware of before we start your treatment.
- According to Association Guidelines clients must advise therapists of any medical history or other physical conditions including colds and pregnancy before we start your treatment; Receiving a treatment when unwell may worsen your condition.
- Pregnancy massage can NOT be performed in the first trimester (only after 12 weeks)
- Any client under the age of 16 needs a signed consent form and parent/guardian present in treatment room during the massage.(Unless agreed otherwise by parent and centre)
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure your appointment is with the therapist/practitioner of choice, in the event of illness or an inability for that therapist/practitioner to perform your massage/treatment, every effort will be made to schedule you with a therapist/practitioner with a similar level of qualification and experience
Cancelling or Rescheduling
Please appreciate our team of fully qualified therapists and practitioners rely on your attendance as they are specifically scheduled for your massage and treatments. Any NON ATTENDANCE will result in the full appointment fee being deducted from your account or an invoice issued and payment due within 48 hours of issue whereas a SAME DAY cancellation will incur a late cancellation fee ($50) which again will either be deducted from your account or request for payment will be made on day.
If a Gift Card is being redeemed on such appointments a NON ATTENDANCE will result in the full appointment fee being deducted from the gift card. A SAME DAY cancellation will incur a late cancellation fee ($50) and will be deducted from the value of the gift card being redeemed.
For all other NON staffed services such as (Infrared Sauna, Cocoon, Normatec, Wholebody Cryotherapy) no show affects other clients from booking. Therefore, any NON attendance will result in the full appointment fee whereas a SAME DAY cancellation will incur a late fee (50% of full appointment fee) and will be deducted from your account/session passes/membership or request for payment will be made on day.
You may cancel your appointment without charge up to the close of business the day prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you’re a Member and or have a membership package for any of these services and fail to show for your pre-booked appointment, it will be charged at the full amount of the value of the pre-booked appointment and or redeemed on your package and unavailable to be used that month.
When booking an appointment with Body for Life you are accepting of these terms and conditions and understand they will be actioned if and required.
Body for Life reserves the right to make changes to clinic rules, regulations and pricing at any time.