When making an appointment at Body for Life, you agree to follow these terms and conditions.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we request you read and comply with the following:
- Have you travelled in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had contact with any person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of these questions we are unable to have you in our centre for treatment. Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your appointment.
ALL APPOINTMENT TYPES
It would be greatly appreciated that all NEW CLIENTS could please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment start time so as to complete necessary paperwork.
REGULAR CLIENTS we request arrive 5 minutes before. Arriving late may result in reduced massage time on the table.
- Massage clients will be instructed by their therapist to undress down to your underwear (no underwear no massage) Each Therapist will respect your privacy and you’ll remain fully draped at all times.. All our therapists/practitioners have full rights to stop a treatment at any time should they feel necessary.
- All clients must advise therapists of any medical history, or other physical conditions we should be aware of before we start your treatment.
- According to Association Guidelines clients must advise therapists of any medical history or other physical conditions including colds and pregnancy before we start your treatment; Receiving a treatment when unwell may worsen your condition.
- Pregnancy massage can NOT be performed in the first trimester (only after 12 weeks)
- Any client under the age of 16 needs a signed consent form and parent/guardian present in treatment room during the massage.(Unless agreed otherwise by parent and centre)
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure your appointment is with the therapist/practitioner of choice, in the event of illness or an inability for that therapist/practitioner to perform your massage/treatment, every effort will be made to schedule you with a therapist/practitioner with a similar level of qualification and experience
CANCELLING OR RESCHEDULING
Please appreciate our team of fully qualified therapists and practitioners rely on your attendance as they are specifically scheduled for your massage and treatments. Any NON attendance will result in the full appointment fee charged whereas a SAME DAY cancellation will incur a late cancellation fee ($50)
Same rule applies to Sauna Bookings – Late cancellation fee ($20.00) and members that no show will be charged in full.
Same rule applies to Cryo Facial & Spot Treatments – Late cancellation fee ($30.00)
You may cancel your appointment without charge up to the close of business the day prior to your scheduled appointment.
If any Member fails to show for their pre-booked appointment, they will be charged the full amount of the value of their pre-booked massage appointment.
Body for Life reserves the right to make changes to clinic rules, regulations and pricing at any time.